Serigi Engineering Srl
Full customer satisfaction!
Reliability and quality: Engineering is the first phase of the project. Therefore, it must be the right step in terms of time and content in the activity of the creation and processing of information.
Team-work: The constant search for effective and efficient collaboration within our team and customer technical staff is the founding principle of our curriculum.
Full satisfaction of employees
Careful attention to human resources: We know that our company’s value lies in the expertise and experience of our employees. Effectiveness and efficiency in engineering work depend largely on the continuity of our staff, so we always take care of the progressive improvement in a serene working environment and satisfactory human relationships.
Expertise and know-how
Serigi Engineering Srl carries out its duties primarily through the expertise of its members and internal staff.
Serigi Engineering Srl can also rely on the collaboration of companies from Consorzio Nord Est Engineering and from Uniplantex, with experts specialized in various fields of activity, such as structural analysis, vibration, noise, process design, electrical design, on-site assistance, testing, physical measurements, chemical analysis, and many more.
Serigi Engineering Srl is able to offer a complete service in the following areas:
- A range of diverse skills, both technical and managerial, oriented toward the implementation of projects and highly efficient project management
- Ability to quickly develop additional internal skills to meet customer requirements, based on the acquired experiences
- Operational flexibility in terms of time/resources and in adapting to customer management systems, for the best operational integration
- The quality of service is constantly monitored, with full availability to acquire and operate the customer control and assurance methods for a high-level integration
- A network of highly specialized external expertise
- Financial solidity and competitiveness
Serigi Engineering Srl employs highly skilled permanent staff including internal members and collaborators, consisting of 4 naval architects engineers, 13 senior designers and draftsman, and 1 assistant.
Serigi Engineering Srl Most designers and draftsman have been with us since the company’s first years of business and have thus gained a highly qualified experience and high operational efficiency, together with the specific skills required by major customers regarding the activity technical object and the Service development methods (use of different CAD and management systems).
Hardware and Software Equipment
All of the design activity is carried out with the aid of the most up-to-date hardware and software systems, through CAD 3D modeling systems, internal networking and external networking with customers, multimedia systems.
The HW network includes:
- 15 high-performance double-screen graphics workstations
- 1 plotter A1 BN / Color
- 2 A3 high capacity multifunction printers
- 2 network servers
- Internal networking via cable and Wi-Fi
- MPLS point-to-point connections with major customers
- ADSL at 20Mb
- Epson EB-1420 Wi video conferencing system
- PC and laptop
- Local printers
The main Software includes:
- CAD 3D Bentley Microstation and applications
- CAD System “Nuovo scafo 2” Fincantieri
- CAD 3D Autodesk Revit and Applicant Advance Steel
- CAD 3D “Rhinoceros”
- Microsoft Office, Project, etc.
However, it is possible to adopt specific software on demand for integration with customer systems.
Serigi Engineering Srl is part of Consorzio Nord Est Engineering, which operates in the field of naval design and engineering, and the Uniplantex, Enterprise Network, active in the industrial, energy and environmental engineering fields.
Consorzio Nord Est Engineering
Serigi Engineering Srl is associated with Consorzio Nord Est Engineering which has been a founding partner.
The Consortium, founded in 1997, today counts on four engineering companies with expertise in various different specialties, and provides a full range of design and development services in naval and offshore construction, from basic design to executive documentation:
- Serigi Engineering Srl: structural coordination plans and hull detail engineering
- Meccano Engineering Srl (Trieste): basic naval design and functional design
- STS Ship Technical Services Srl (Venice): functional and detail engineering of ship and engine rooms systems
- Technoship Srl (Venice): Functional and detail engineering of the ship systems and outfitting
The Consortium has the expertise and capabilities to develop the ship’s design from basic to the detail engineering for all the various specialties (basic, structural, systems, P & I, shipbuilding, housing, electrical, HVAC). It can count on a permanent staff of over 140 engineers, designers and specialists.
The consortium works for shipyards, ship owning companies, plant, offshore, oil, and gas.
Serigi Engineering Srl is associated with Uniplantex, a network of companies operating in the field of industrial plant engineering with long experience, integrating complementary technological and disciplinary fields.
Founded on the principle of Teamwork and Integration, Uniplantex proposes its role as only partner, offering customers a range of industrial services for the optimal management of all phases of a plant’s life. It ranges from the feasibility study to the preliminary project and to the executive one, from managing permissions to drafting material purchase specifications, to the management of the plant or part of it.
Via Piovega, 45
33013 Gemona del Friuli (UD)